Chemical peels make use of acid to lift away the uppermost layers of the skin, leaving fresh, soft, new skin behind.
Various products are used, including glycolic, salicylic, lactic, and trichloroacetic acid depending on the results required.
Chemical peels usually result in the skin becoming dry and flaky, before it peels. The depth of a peel and the downtime can be varied by your therapist or doctor.
** Please be sure to check which treatments are offered at the individual clinics as some treatments are only available at certain branches **
• Reduce fine lines & wrinkling
• Reduce uneven pigmentation
• Improve oily skin
• Aid in the control of acne
• Smooth & hydrate rough dry skin
• Improve dullness
• Improve the texture & tone of the skin
• Reduce pore size
• Reduce acne scars
• Lift sun damage
• Increase radiance and glow